made some research on database tools for comparing databases about changes and differences...
The solution of simego seems to be one of these hidden heroes in the universe nobody knows but saves life all day... I really really like this product...
it supports the following features in the current version/release 3.4.000 (copy from the original page):
- Fast access to your database without the bloat
- Edit Table Data
- Execute Ad-Hoc SQL Queries
- Create and Edit Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Triggers
- Compare Database Schema and Synchronise the Changes or generate a Change Script.
- Compare SQL Data and Synchronise the Changes or generate a Change Script.
- Export Data to Xml, CSV and Excel File Formats
- Automatic Code Generation from SQL Schema
- Multi Window Layout
- Cached database registration for fast start up time
- 64 Bit and 32 Bit versions
- Export data (CSV File, Excel File, XML File and SQL Script)
- compare schema
- compare data
- generate code (VB.NET, C#)
- automation abilities (NANT Build process integration)