Tuesday, May 6, 2014

source code beautifier hilite.me

Hi,

today, I found (or unfortunately it is already yesterday) a cool web-page that renders inserted source code to html code as highlighted content. It is a very simple solution to paste code e.g.: to blogger ... (I already used it in my last post.) ... for me it worked perfectly, because it supports the code-languages I use and multiple themes like e.g.: Visual Studio theme.

page-description:

hilite.me converts your code snippets into pretty-printed HTML format, easily embeddable into blog posts, emails and websites.

Just copy the source code to the left pane, select the language and the color scheme, and click "Highlight!". The HTML from the right pane can now be pasted to your blog or email, no external CSS or Javascript files are required.

hilite.me

kind regards,
Daniel

No comments: